When I was trying to think of a fun wedding inspiration board to create I saw a gleam in the corner of my room and headed over to investigate. It was my great grandmother's little silver jewelry box. I was fairly young when she passed, but there are certain things that I remember about her that will never slip my memory.
- Her beautiful, long hair - it was white as snow and always in a bun.
- The Christmas hymns she would play on her out of tune grand piano every year.
- Us leaving corn kernels out for the mice - I know! But, she loved EVERY creature…even the annoying ones.
- Sitting on the porch eating the Klondike Bars my dad always brought her and listening to her stories from the past.
- Her mass amounts of JEWELRY! If you know me, you know that I am an accessory feen. I'm pretty sure I got this addiction from my great granny. (The photo above is her jewelry and jewelry box).